only 6 ingredients and 151 calories per bar
- 160 g rolled oats
- 320 g peanut butter
- 100 g agave syrup
- 90 g dried cranberries
- 90 g chopped dark chocolate
- 25 g chopped almonds
- Line a 9-inch square pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rolled oats, peanut butter and agave syrup. Add the cranberries, dark chocolate and chopped almonds.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and spread out evenly. Cover with another piece of parchment paper and press the mixture down firmly with your hands until even and smooth.
- Place the pan in the fridge for 1-2 hours, until the mixture is firm enough to slice.
- Take the mixture from the pan, remove the upper piece of parchment paper and slice it with a very sharp knife into 24 equal bars.
- You can keep these bars in the fridge for up to a week. They are best served at room temperature.
View Nutrition Facts