vegan, gluten-free, only 51 calories per mini cheesecake
- 65 grams cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 grams maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 70 grams raspberries, fresh or frozen
- sugar or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- Soak the cashews for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
raw vegan, no added sugar, 98 calories per slice
Happy holidays everyone! I just wanted to take a minute of this precious family time to say hi and share my favorite recipe from this year’s holiday feast with you. This roll is a raw, vegan and much healthier alternative to the many different types of nut roll that are popping up on every dinner table during this time of the year.…
6 ingredients, no baking and only 81 calories per ball
- 150 g walnuts, ground
- 30 g desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g Medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 30 g roughly chopped cranberries
- Process the walnuts, coconut, cinnamon, dates and almond milk in a food processor, until the mixture begins to stick together.
only 6 ingredients and 151 calories per bar
- 160 g rolled oats
- 320 g peanut butter
- 100 g agave syrup
- 90 g dried cranberries
- 90 g chopped dark chocolate
- 25 g chopped almonds
- Line a 9-inch square pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rolled oats, peanut butter and agave syrup.
only 6 ingredients, 1 bowl and less than 20 minutes
- 75 g muscovado sugar
- 120 ml non-dairy milk (successfully tested with soy and almond)
- 5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 250 g peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 270 g oats
- Add sugar, milk and cocoa powder to a larger saucepan.
no trans fats, only 40 calories per ball
- 60 g dried apricots
- 60 g dried figs
- 80 g raisins
- 80 g almonds, ground
- 3-5 tbsp water
- Blend the first four ingredients together very well in a food processor. Slowly start adding the water; you might not need all of it.
only 5 ingredients, no added sugar, no saturated fat, 47 calories per serving
- 10 dates
- 30 g dessicated coconut
- 10 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 50 g ground walnuts
- 5 g maple syrup
- Blend all the ingredients together very well in a food processor.
- Mash the dough together.