Creamy energy bites that require only 5 ingredients and 20 minutes to make.
There are two things I hate in life – goodbyes and comebacks. And after not blogging for as long as I haven’t, this definitely constitutes a comeback. So can we please skip all the how-have-you-been formalities and go straight to dessert?…
the perfect chocolate treat; no added sugar and only 145 calories per serving
These Peanut Butter Sandwiches are a dream come true for any peanut butter chocolate loving vegan.
They include all the usual suspects: cocoa, agave syrup, coconut oil, almond milk and peanut butter.
I love this recipe because of its simplicity in terms of preparation and ingredients.…
vegan, gluten-free, only 51 calories per mini cheesecake
- 65 grams cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 grams maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 70 grams raspberries, fresh or frozen
- sugar or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- Soak the cashews for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
raw vegan, no added sugar, 98 calories per slice
Happy holidays everyone! I just wanted to take a minute of this precious family time to say hi and share my favorite recipe from this year’s holiday feast with you. This roll is a raw, vegan and much healthier alternative to the many different types of nut roll that are popping up on every dinner table during this time of the year.…
a vegan twist on a classic dessert; only 156 calories per piece
- 175 g all-purpose flour
- 100 g sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 40 g coconut oil
- 180 ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 25 g coconut oil
- 30 g muscovado sugar
- 4-5 pineapple slices, canned
- 10 walnut halves
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
6 ingredients, no baking and only 81 calories per ball
- 150 g walnuts, ground
- 30 g desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g Medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 30 g roughly chopped cranberries
- Process the walnuts, coconut, cinnamon, dates and almond milk in a food processor, until the mixture begins to stick together.
like eating apple pie for breakfast, only healthier; 244 calories per serving
- 40 grams rolled oats
- 35 grams oat flour
- 20 grams muscovado sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon muscovado sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 medium apples, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (390 degrees F).
perfect vegan brownies in less than 30 minutes; only 169 calories per brownie
- 30 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150 milliliters boiling water
- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 50 grams agave syrup
- 50 grams muscovado sugar
- 30 milliliters almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams oat flour
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F) and line a 9×13” baking pan with parchment paper.