Healthy vegan and gluten-free treat with 45 calories per serving you can make in under 20 minutes.
If you’re looking to find some last-minute suggestions for quick and easy New Year’s Eve treats, you will love these No Bake Chocolate Almond Balls. I was able to whip them up on a very busy afternoon right in the middle of the holiday season and they were an instant hit.…
Festive energy bars with only 5 ingredients and under 200 calories per serving.
I can’t believe it’s been way over a year since I first made these Raw Cranberry Energy Bars. They were such a huge hit among family and friends that when I was thinking about how to kick off this year’s holiday baking season, they immediately sprang to mind.…
Creamy energy bites that require only 5 ingredients and 20 minutes to make.
There are two things I hate in life – goodbyes and comebacks. And after not blogging for as long as I haven’t, this definitely constitutes a comeback. So can we please skip all the how-have-you-been formalities and go straight to dessert?…
Vegan and gluten-free treats with only 51 calories per mini cheesecake.
- 65g cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30g maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 70g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- sugar or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- Soak the cashews for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
Raw vegan walnut roll with no added sugar and only 98 calories per slice.
Happy holidays everyone! I just wanted to take a minute of this precious family time to say hi and share my favorite recipe from this year’s holiday feast with you. This roll is a raw, vegan and much healthier alternative to the many different types of nut roll that are popping up on every dinner table during this time of the year.…
6 ingredients, no baking and only 81 calories per ball
- 150 g walnuts, ground
- 30 g desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g Medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 30 g roughly chopped cranberries
- Process the walnuts, coconut, cinnamon, dates and almond milk in a food processor, until the mixture begins to stick together.
only 6 ingredients and 151 calories per bar
- 160 g rolled oats
- 320 g peanut butter
- 100 g agave syrup
- 90 g dried cranberries
- 90 g chopped dark chocolate
- 25 g chopped almonds
- Line a 9-inch square pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rolled oats, peanut butter and agave syrup.
no trans fats, only 40 calories per ball
- 60 g dried apricots
- 60 g dried figs
- 80 g raisins
- 80 g almonds, ground
- 3-5 tbsp water
- Blend the first four ingredients together very well in a food processor. Slowly start adding the water; you might not need all of it.