vegan, gluten-free, only 51 calories per mini cheesecake
- 65 grams cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 grams maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 70 grams raspberries, fresh or frozen
- sugar or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- Soak the cashews for at least 1 hour and up to overnight. The longer you soak them, the smoother the filling will be.
- Drain the cashews. Add all the cheesecake ingredients to a blender or food processor and process until the cream is perfectly smooth.
- Grease 12 mini muffin cups. Divide the cashew cream evenly among the muffin cups and place them in the fridge.
- To make the raspberry coulis, heat the sugar or sweetener of choice, raspberries and water in a small saucepan. Cook until the raspberries begin to fall apart, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Let it cool slightly, then strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds.
- Place one teaspoon of the coulis in the middle of each mini cheesecake. Transfer the cheesecakes to the freezer and let them set, about 2 to 4 hours.
- Once set, remove by loosening them with a butter knife. They are best if you let them sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
View Nutrition Facts