like eating apple pie for breakfast, only healthier; 244 calories per serving
- 40 grams rolled oats
- 35 grams oat flour
- 20 grams muscovado sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon muscovado sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 medium apples, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (390 degrees F).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, oat flour, sugar, cinnamon and melted coconut oil. Stir well and set aside.
- To make the filling, whisk together the sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch. Add chopped apples and gently stir with a spatula until evenly coated. Microwave the mixture for about 1 to 3 minutes, until it starts to bubble. Then transfer the mixture to 3 ramekins.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the filling. Transfer the ramekins into the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes until the topping is a deep golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let it cool for about 15 minutes. Serve while still warm.
View Nutrition Facts