perfect vegan brownies in less than 30 minutes; only 169 calories per brownie
- 30 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150 milliliters boiling water
- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 50 grams agave syrup
- 50 grams muscovado sugar
- 30 milliliters almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams oat flour
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F) and line a 9×13” baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the cocoa and boiling water, add the chopped dark chocolate, coconut oil, vanilla, agave syrup and sugar. Whisk until silky smooth.
- Pour in the almond milk, add the salt and then the oat flour. Mix until everything is evenly combined.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pan and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes. Less, if you like a more gooey texture.
- Let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, until it is cool enough to transfer it to a wire rack. Let it cool completely, then cut it into 12 brownies.
View Nutrition Facts